Movement of mortgage loan officers from company to company is common in the industry. There are times when departing loan officers leave with both your proprietary company information and nonpublic personal information of your customers. And there are times when incoming loan officers arrive with proprietary information of their former employer and nonpublic personal information of the former employer's customers.
This webinar will address proactive measures that companies can take to limit the incidences of loan officers leaving or arriving with such information, and to be in a better position when such incidences occur.
Topics will include:
- Employee confidentiality and related agreements.
- Policies and procedures regarding company and customer information.
- Data security measures to protect company and customer information.
- Obligations to notify authorities and/or consumers when the unauthorized taking or use of information occurs.
- Administrative enforcement and litigation considerations when the unauthorized taking or use of information occurs.
Date & Time
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM ET
Richard J. Andreano, Jr.
Constantinos G. Panagopoulos
Kevin D. Leitão
Consumer Financial Services Group
Privacy and Data Security
This program is open to Ballard Spahr clients and prospective clients and members of the financial services industry. There is no cost to attend. This program is not eligible for CLE credits.
Please register at least two days before the webinar. Login details will be sent to all approved registrants. For more information, contact Daniel Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.