Our intellectual property attorneys understand that our clients' IP rights are some of their most valuable assets. We work nationally and globally to identify, secure, and protect their innovations.
We provide a full range of intellectual property services, which includes IP counseling for patent procurement and licensing, protection of trademark and copyright portfolios, and branding services. We also defend and enforce intellectual property rights. When necessary, we can bring protective actions for our client's property in the United States and throughout the world.
Our team of IP attorneys and professionals has the experience, resources, and versatility to handle even the most complex intellectual property issues efficiently and economically.
Our services include:
- Developing and managing patent and trademark portfolios
- Evaluating the enforceability and validity of patents and patent claims
- Analyzing the competitive IP landscape with PatentscapeSM
- Providing worldwide patent preparation and prosecution services
- Developing global licensing and branding strategies
- Obtaining trademark protection, domestically and internationally
- Enforcing and protecting trademark, patent, copyright, and trade secret claims
- Protecting trade secrets
- Securing protection for copyrightable works
- Aiding in the selection of protectable and effective names for new products and services
- Handling domain name disputes
- Developing programs for identification and protection of IP, including audits and due diligence analysis
- Reviewing advertising content for regulatory compliance and Lanham Act issues
- Assisting early-stage growth companies and entrepreneurs in commercializing their IP assets
- Handling licensing and other transactional matters