David H. Landau represents clients both in the United States and abroad in industries including fashion and retail, financial services, technology, and media and entertainment. He focuses on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, equity and debt financings, and other transactions for public and private companies and private equity funds. He routinely represents issuers and investment banks in equity offerings, high-yield debt offerings, and investment-grade debt offerings. He also advises on securities regulatory and general corporate matters.
- Represented PVH Corp. in the sale of its G.H. Bass & Co. division to G-III Apparel Group, Ltd.
- Represented PVH Corp. in the sale of assets of its CHAPS business to Ralph Lauren Corporation.
- Represented Tommy Hilfiger B.V. in the formation and negotiation of a joint venture for all its businesses in Brazil.
- Represented of a Special Committee of independent directors of Covansys Corporation’s Board of Directors in connection with the company’s acquisition by Computer Sciences Corporation.
- Represented Bank of America Merrill Lynch as lead underwriter for bond offerings by the Province of Nova Scotia.
- Represented iStar Financial Inc. in its purchase of a substantial interest in Oak Hill Advisors and its affiliates.
- Represented iStar Financial Inc. in its sale of its interests in Oak Hill Advisors and its affiliates.
- Represented PVH Corp. in numerous debt and equity securities offerings.
- Represented PVH Corp. in its acquisition of the assets of Superba, Inc.
- Represented PVH Corp. in its acquisition of Calvin Klein, Inc.
- Represented Merrimac Industries, Inc. in its merger with Crane Co.
- Represented Ariel Holdings Ltd. in its sale of Valiant Insurance Group, Inc.