Our intellectual property attorneys understand that our clients' IP rights are some of their most valuable assets. We work nationally and internationally to identify, secure, and protect their innovations.
We counsel clients on patent, trademark, unfair competition, copyright, trade secret, Internet, licensing, and trade dress matters. We offer strategic due diligence guidance to companies, universities, and investors during mergers and acquisitions or portfolio restructuring. We also work with early stage growth companies and entrepreneurs in commercializing their IP assets.
Our services include:
- Developing and managing patent and trademark portfolios
- Evaluating the enforceability and validity of patents and patent claims
- Analyzing the competitive IP landscape with PatentscapeSM
- Providing worldwide patent preparation and prosecution services
- Handling licensing and other transactional matters
- Obtaining trademark protection, domestically and internationally
- Enforcing and protecting trademark, patent, copyright, and trade secret claims
- Protecting trade secrets
- Securing protection for copyrightable works
- Aiding in the selection of protectable and effective names for new products and services
- Handling domain name disputes
- Developing programs for identification and protection of IP, including audits and due diligence analysis
- Reviewing advertising content for regulatory compliance and Lanham Act issues