Background & Experience
Sandra Wintner is of cousel in the Business and Finance Department. She focuses her practice on finance, merger and acquisitions, and technology transactions.
Ms. Wintner has represented financial instructions and borrowers in a wide variety of financing transactions, including secured and unsecured revolving credit facilities, term loans, asset-based loans, and syndicated credit facilities. She has also represented lenders in the workout, restructuring and refinancing of distressed credits.
Ms. Wintner’s merger and acquisition practice focuses on acquisition and disposition of private companies for both strategic and financial buyers. She particularly enjoys combining her finance and M&A experience by participating in both the finance and acquisition aspects of transactions.
Her technology transaction experience includes representation of software, pharmaceutical, communications and energy companies in a variety of commercial contexts, including licensing, services, procurement, distribution and supply arrangements.
Recent matters include:
- Represented the agent bank in the $340 million unsecured syndicated financing of a national insurance company’s operational subsidiaries
- Represented an asset-based lender in its refinancing of a revolving credit facility and mortgage term loan to a leading dairy products distributor
- Represented a global aerospace firm in multiple acquisitions of business lines with both domestic and international operations
- Represented the acquirer of a luxury car dealership, including in associated financing transactions and licensing and dealership agreements
- Represented a provider of clinical trial SaaS in multiple master services agreement with pharmaceutical companies
- Represented a multistate utility in the design, integration, and deployment of an advanced meter infrastructure for energy management and distribution, including the outsourcing of engineering and design services and the procurement of equipment